I initially wanted to work in the music industry more on the A&R side. While I was in school, I began working... - Adam Kluger Quotes
Quote:I initially wanted to work in the music industry more on the A&R side. While I was in school, I began working in the New Business department of an advertising firm, and very quickly I was responsible for roughly 70% of their business, so you could say I had a natural knack for the advertising world. - Adam Kluger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no substitute for work. There are no shortcuts. There are no secrets. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 24 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago