I have an office full of product from brands trying to be in videos and an inbox full of songs from artists... - Adam Kluger Quotes
Quote:I have an office full of product from brands trying to be in videos and an inbox full of songs from artists, but at the end of the day if the artist doesn't support the brand or it doesn't make sense for the song, then it will never work. What we do is try to pair them up so that both sides are happy. - Adam Kluger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM