Pitbull is great with brands. Endorsements with hip-hop artists work because hip-hop artists typically set the most trends... - Adam Kluger Quotes
Quote:Pitbull is great with brands. Endorsements with hip-hop artists work because hip-hop artists typically set the most trends... It's every brand's goal to be seen in the mainstream, and hip-hop music has become mainstream music. - Adam Kluger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  You take a guy like George Clooney who goes out there to Darfur, and gets things done! That's magical. He's done a great thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago