When I was kid, I remember playing 'Vogue' by Madonna over and over and over again. And ah, you know, something... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:When I was kid, I remember playing 'Vogue' by Madonna over and over and over again. And ah, you know, something about the beat was really cool, and Madonna, visually, was on TV all the time and I thought she was just so beautiful. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Responsibilities are relative. My responsibility is to a character in a script, to a part I'm playing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:37 AM
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:36 AM