The way I look at it is everybody should have the right to get married, if they so choose - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:The way I look at it is everybody should have the right to get married, if they so choose - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 07:25 AM
  I think people want to get married to end their emotional uncertainty. In a way, they want to end powerful feelings, or certainly the negative ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM
  You can try on our suede underwear if you choose. Do what you want, but don't step on my blue suede shoes. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM