The album feels like a new era for me -- emotionally, lyrically, sonically. It feels fresh, it feels new. It's still me... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:The album feels like a new era for me -- emotionally, lyrically, sonically. It feels fresh, it feels new. It's still me. It's still stuff that fans know and love but it's a new chapter 100 percent. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I used formal techniques to make the film more perceptive emotionally. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is always the option of being emotionally lazy, that is, of quoting. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM
  I like to think that I've gotten better at what I do. I spend more time and pay more attention to detail album after album. But pretty much it's stayed the same. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:39 AM
  Buy our album, were Nirvana, a garage band from Seattle. Well, it sure beats raising cattle. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 07:12 PM
  It becomes more important to me as time goes on to make every album the best thing I've ever done, so it's a lot of self-imposed pressure that also kind of slows me down a bit. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:58 PM