I'm not scared at all... Of the cracks in the crystal ball. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I'm not scared at all... Of the cracks in the crystal ball. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I don't see the risk, I enjoy performing stunts, and I don't get scared. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 09:57 PM