I was looking for something and I wasn't sure what it was. [After experimenting with] certain funguses,... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I was looking for something and I wasn't sure what it was. [After experimenting with] certain funguses, I had a psychedelic experience where I looked up at the clouds and went, 'Oh!' I realized that we all have our own power, and that whatever I wanted to do, I had to make happen. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM
  At 15, 16, you think you're going to be captain of England. But I realised it wasn't going to happen for me on a windy... - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 7 07-24-2017, 06:52 AM
  I wasn't really able to love someone but I couldn't help but want to be loved. - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 13 06-29-2017, 10:47 PM
  Tell me, if you thought a man had a tendresse for you, but he wasn't doing anything about it. And you wanted to hurry him... - Ahdaf Soueif Quotes soni 0 19 06-25-2017, 09:02 PM