In middle school, I really didn't have music, but in high school, I remember taking a lot of choir and drama. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:In middle school, I really didn't have music, but in high school, I remember taking a lot of choir and drama. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:03 AM
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM