I think the difficult thing is the transition between TV competition series and going into the actual music industry... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I think the difficult thing is the transition between TV competition series and going into the actual music industry. There still seems to be a slight disconnect there. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:02 AM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM