It's late at night and I can't sleep. Missing you just runs too deep. Oh I can't breathe, thinking of your smile... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:It's late at night and I can't sleep.
Missing you just runs too deep.
Oh I can't breathe, thinking of your smile.
Every kiss I can't forget, this aching heart ain't broken yet.
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cause I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying 
Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cause I ain't giving up on love
You know that maybe it's time for miracles
Cause I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:34 PM
  I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:28 PM