I breeze through Twitter - I look at the mentions, the pictures, the videos. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I breeze through Twitter - I look at the mentions, the pictures, the videos. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let me tell you, you can paint pictures and get people indicted for just about anything. - Al D'Amato Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've always loved music videos - I used to make my own for bands like Pearl Jam. My favorite directors are Michel Gondry, Spike Jonze, and Patrick Daughters. - Akiva Schaffer Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:46 PM
  I like silent pictures and I always have ... I wanted to restore some of this beauty. I thought of it, I remember in this way: one of techniques of modern art is simplification, and that I must therefore simplify this film. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM
  I pray and wait for an answer in pictures, words or ideas. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 7 08-04-2017, 04:31 PM
  Reason, I sacrifice you to the evening breeze. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 02:49 PM