'Come out' is so funny to me because I've never been in. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:'Come out' is so funny to me because I've never been in. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Bob Dole used to be really funny. Barney Frank can be kind of funny. Bob Kerrey has a good sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  I've lost a million and a half on the horses and dice in the last two years. And the funny part is, I still like 'em, and if someone handed me another million I'd put it right in the nose of some horse that looked good to me. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 18 08-08-2017, 10:42 PM