I think the British audience might be more open-minded with some of my imagery and weird choices. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I think the British audience might be more open-minded with some of my imagery and weird choices. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Leadership demands that we make tough choices. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  If you know what you're looking for, that's all you'll get - what's previously known. But when you're open to what's possible, you get something new - that's creativity. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:20 PM
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  When I drove for British teams... they called me The Tadpole because I was too small to be a frog. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM