I am gay, and I'm very comfortable with it. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I am gay, and I'm very comfortable with it. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I have always been a person who is extremely comfortable in my skin. I have always just been myself in all these years on the public platform. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 13 07-29-2017, 05:16 PM