I was a big fan of Middle Eastern elements of music and experimental electronic and tribal sounds. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I was a big fan of Middle Eastern elements of music and experimental electronic and tribal sounds. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 07:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
  The moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable...that what we take for granted may not be here for our children - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:25 PM