I've always been fond of the glam-rocker title. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I've always been fond of the glam-rocker title. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During my 2004 presidential campaign, I was fond of saying that it was high time for the Christian right to meet the right Christians. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I like the weight, look, and feel of a book. I enjoy turning the pages, and frequently scan the spines of my many books on the wall, each title a reminder of the stored information and creative thoughts contained therein. - Al Seckel Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 06:54 AM
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
  There are umpires, and there are those who hold the title. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  [Mullah Omar] gave himself this religious title. So it was something that all those people there who swore an oath of loyalty to him as a religious leader could not easily get rid of. - Ahmed Rashid Quotes soni 0 29 06-27-2017, 11:02 PM