I started rejecting the proper way to sing and I started singing. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I started rejecting the proper way to sing and I started singing. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  When I started out as an actor, I thought, Here's what I have to say; how shall I say it? I began to understand that what I do in the scene... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  Musicals are hard for me because I got thrown out of the glee club in high school, because I couldn't sing in tune at the time... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:24 PM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM