I think, for the majority of my twenties, I was always so concerned with what I didn't have, or what I still wanted. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I think, for the majority of my twenties, I was always so concerned with what I didn't have, or what I still wanted. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 7 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM