I like adding little elements into the final mix. I'm more fond of the '70s glam than '80s. I have that style of vocals... - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I like adding little elements into the final mix. I'm more fond of the '70s glam than '80s. I have that style of vocals... there are a lot of pop artists who are using the glam vibe in their music. I'm part of that wave. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  The moment artists can just do what they love to do then music will go right back to where it used to be. I mean back in the '60s and '70s and '80s, that's what it was. - Akon Quotes soni 0 18 08-07-2017, 07:09 AM
  My great grandma, she's in her 80s, so she tells me a lot about the things she's seen. I learn a lot from her. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 10:09 PM
  [Harriet Tubman] spoke passionately about her parents, her friends, shared stories about her childhood - learning about all these elements... - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 13 07-28-2017, 06:35 AM
  Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 7 07-27-2017, 10:03 PM