I think the responsibility of pop stars is to liberate the masses. In that everyone can be whatever they wanna be...- Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:I think the responsibility of pop stars is to liberate the masses. In that everyone can be whatever they wanna be. You can march to your own beat. It's so hard sometimes in our country because conformity is the way things are pushed. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:10 AM
  My primary responsibility is to be funny, - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:54 AM
  Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM