The financial wealth that has been created is unprecedented. Even if the stock market, for argument's sake, leveled off here... - Adam LaVorgna Quotes
Quote:The financial wealth that has been created is unprecedented. Even if the stock market, for argument's sake, leveled off here, there's been so much wealth built up that we really can feel spending for some time. - Adam LaVorgna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  In a correction, other people's stocks go down, in a bear market, your stocks go down. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM