You can shoot and edit a movie from your iPhone and upload it to YouTube. Of course, what's not universal is talent. Are you making anything that anyone really should see? - Adam Leipzig Quotes
Quote:You can shoot and edit a movie from your iPhone and upload it to YouTube. Of course, what's not universal is talent. Are you making anything that anyone really should see? - Adam Leipzig Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  If I'm going to make a fake movie, it's going to be a fake hit. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM