At a certain point you have to make a decision in your life about where will you best serve, and I decided that I would... - Adam Leipzig Quotes
Quote:At a certain point you have to make a decision in your life about where will you best serve, and I decided that I would best serve as a producer as opposed to a studio executive. There are many upsides to being the studio executive, but one of the downsides is that you get removed from the actual process of making the movie. - Adam Leipzig Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago