The one word you should forget when you start a new project is the word 'I' - you need to replace that word 'I' with the idea of 'everybody else. - Adam Leipzig Quotes
Quote:The one word you should forget when you start a new project is the word 'I' - you need to replace that word 'I' with the idea of 'everybody else. - Adam Leipzig Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:37 AM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  The sooner we switch away from carbon-based fuel and start relying on renewable energy sources available in the United States... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM