Taylor Swift is super charming. Damn you Swift. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Taylor Swift is super charming. Damn you Swift. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
  When you taste super-success after tasting super-failure, there is huge relief. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  Omnipresence can be a good or bad thing, I suppose. I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it. I'm super-grateful. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 24 07-29-2017, 06:39 AM
  Harriet Tubman is the perpetuation of a "Super Soul Sunday" every day. Learning about her and the layers of her helps you to see that the same woman who holds a gun and an axe felt feelings for a man. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 18 07-28-2017, 06:35 AM