Taylor Swift is super charming. Damn you Swift. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Taylor Swift is super charming. Damn you Swift. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  When you taste super-success after tasting super-failure, there is huge relief. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM
  Omnipresence can be a good or bad thing, I suppose. I don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about it. I'm super-grateful. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:39 AM
  Harriet Tubman is the perpetuation of a "Super Soul Sunday" every day. Learning about her and the layers of her helps you to see that the same woman who holds a gun and an axe felt feelings for a man. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 11 07-28-2017, 06:35 AM
  I think dates considered super corny and cheesy - whether it's going bowling or miniature golf or something where you can be competitive and just have fun with each other - those always make the most memorable dates! - Aimee Teegarden Quotes soni 0 5 07-27-2017, 09:58 PM