I love music videos, I really do. I think it's kind of sad that it's a dying art form. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:I love music videos, I really do. I think it's kind of sad that it's a dying art form. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago