Caffeine is like a really attractive girl that has nothing to say. You get all jacked up on it and then you're left feeling hollow and empty. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Caffeine is like a really attractive girl that has nothing to say. You get all jacked up on it and then you're left feeling hollow and empty. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  At 'SNL,' I wrote political stuff, but I never felt the show should have an axe to grind. But when I left in '95, I could let my own beliefs out. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  Too much FANTASY loses REALITY, too much HOPE may seem somehow EMPTY. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM
  The most important mission for a Japanese manager is to develop a healthy relationship with his employees, to create a familylike feeling within the corporation, a feeling that employees and managers share the same fate. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 06:22 AM