I absolutely loathe the idea of doing a fragrance simply as a moneymaker. Personal brand to make money? Vomit. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:I absolutely loathe the idea of doing a fragrance simply as a moneymaker. Personal brand to make money? Vomit. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:41 AM