Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  I think of a plot, I think of an idea, and then I wonder, How can I get that onto the stage?... Whatever devices you use should always be there to serve the theme... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:23 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I'm most at home on the stage. I was carried onstage for the first time when I was six months old. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM