Hey, bro...So there's like 7,000 paparazzi outside. Maybe two of you guys can roll over, and one of you can grab the Ferrari, and then we can just split? Thanks, bro. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Hey, bro...So there's like 7,000 paparazzi outside. Maybe two of you guys can roll over, and one of you can grab the Ferrari, and then we can just split? Thanks, bro. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM