Hey, bro...So there's like 7,000 paparazzi outside. Maybe two of you guys can roll over, and one of you can grab the Ferrari, and then we can just split? Thanks, bro. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Hey, bro...So there's like 7,000 paparazzi outside. Maybe two of you guys can roll over, and one of you can grab the Ferrari, and then we can just split? Thanks, bro. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have thought about punching people out. Sometimes, I've thought, 'Why don't I just act on that impulse?' But then, I've never hit anybody in anger. Hey! I've never hit anybody for fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  Even with clothing naked animals, there were people who wanted to send in money. A woman in Santa Barbara, California, sent a $40,000 check... - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:33 AM
  Guys, I don't want to tell you half-truths, unless they're completely accurate. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  You want to have fun but you also want to work well. Sometimes I was quite happy at Ferrari, because we would have fun, but then they could not stop having fun and go back to the real work. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 24 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  All tours are filled with humiliation. My publisher once hired a private jet to fly me to a venue where 1,000 people were waiting. It almost bankrupted him. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM