I have a high self-opinion - I don't need to hide that. I don't need to be self-deprecating. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:I have a high self-opinion - I don't need to hide that. I don't need to be self-deprecating. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I don't have anything against organized religions, except when they engender hatred for other religions... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  In my opinion, Louis Armstrong is the greatest trumpet stylist of all time and has influenced every trumpet player of his time and long after - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:03 AM