George Bush is just as much in the dark as I am, and it scares me. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:George Bush is just as much in the dark as I am, and it scares me. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  The Bush-Cheney administration had betrayed some basic American values. So there was hunger for change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:57 PM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM