Nobody has it all, but for me to even come close is amazing. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:Nobody has it all, but for me to even come close is amazing. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  My ideas come when I least expect it, so I've always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere. - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:01 AM
  I like the company of guys. I have a lot of good girlfriends that I really love, but you know, most of my close friends are men. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 15 07-28-2017, 10:55 PM
  I really like Katy Perry and the music she does. She's an amazing musician and it's an honour to be opening for her in London. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 4 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM
  To assume a cat's asleep is a grave mistake. He can close his eyes and keep both his ears awake. - Aileen Fisher Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 06:55 AM