I'm fiercely independent, but I'm also terrified of being alone. - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:I'm fiercely independent, but I'm also terrified of being alone. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's going to have to be investigations, and an independent investigation, into the Trump campaign and the Trump administration's relationship to Russia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  There was a point where if you had told me I was going to be a national morning anchor, I would probably have been terrified... - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 10:14 PM
  I'm totally independent. I don't bear any responsibility to any system. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 23 07-04-2017, 11:16 AM
  Maybe [success] is because I'm in China and I'm more open. Maybe it's my independent behavior, or because I participated in certain projects. I have no idea. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 24 07-03-2017, 10:53 PM