I think the first thing that you need to detach yourself from is numbers, because music has now splintered off into so many... - Adam Levine Quotes
Quote:I think the first thing that you need to detach yourself from is numbers, because music has now splintered off into so many different forms of media, MTV doesn't play videos, the radio is now competing with the Internet. - Adam Levine Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I liked being challenged by music. It's good for me. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago