White-collar crime has been marketed - billions of dollars have been put in to have us be bored by it. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:White-collar crime has been marketed - billions of dollars have been put in to have us be bored by it. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:46 AM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:51 AM
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM