Hollywood has to appeal to the broadest audience, and when it comes to most social and economic issues, America is progressive... - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:Hollywood has to appeal to the broadest audience, and when it comes to most social and economic issues, America is progressive. Because of that, the messages that are in Hollywood movies tend to be, for instance, pro-environment. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The appeal of reading, she thought, lay in its indifference: there was something undeferring about literature. Books did not care who was reading them or whether one read them or not... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM