As far as how much you listen to the audience, you listen to them when they really hate something. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:As far as how much you listen to the audience, you listen to them when they really hate something. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...it is appropriate to have an over representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  The 'well-informed citizenry is in danger of becoming the 'well-amused audience'. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:00 PM
  Like an audience entertained by a magician, we allow ourselves to be deceived by those with a stake in persuading us to ignore reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:02 AM
  Liberals don't hate America. We love America more than Ann Coulter does. I love it enough to engage my readers honestly. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:47 PM
  I don't think you ever write a song with any intention except the song's about such and such per say ... we've never written a song and thought 'oh it'd be great if in this part this happened in the audience'. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM