It's just funny that Americans have to contend with 2000 channels, and 60 different specific news sources, and the confusion that it creates, and the junk that we get to see is hilarious. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:It's just funny that Americans have to contend with 2000 channels, and 60 different specific news sources, and the confusion that it creates, and the junk that we get to see is hilarious. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News is only the first rough draft of history. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  I like the mentality of the Americans. It's like when you talk about money. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 22 09-13-2017, 09:53 PM
  Classical cooking and molecular gastronomy should remain separate...you can mix two styles and get fusion; any more and you just get confusion. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:37 PM