Celebrities and 'famous' people are just regular folks. I know, it's a shocking and potentially dangerous statement. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:Celebrities and 'famous' people are just regular folks. I know, it's a shocking and potentially dangerous statement. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM