Anyone in the comedy world knows that Horatio Sanz and Chris Parnell are two of the funniest guys around. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:Anyone in the comedy world knows that Horatio Sanz and Chris Parnell are two of the funniest guys around. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM