All you can really do as director is sort of set a tone. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:All you can really do as director is sort of set a tone. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  What's really important is how our country gets through Trump period, because nothing's getting done in Washington. Every day it's another set of tweets and another set of controversies. And they're not getting anything done. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM
  I never like the question about letter grades, but I think Trump is failing. I think that every day there's another set of tweets and another... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 08:23 AM