We get so much information during the day that doesn't really tell us anything. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:We get so much information during the day that doesn't really tell us anything. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:01 AM