I think American culture had just become so disengaged from the process of government, and we'd been so fuzzed... - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:I think American culture had just become so disengaged from the process of government, and we'd been so fuzzed out by our pop culture around us, that I don't think people really saw this guy for what he was. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 23 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM