The only way that Hollywood ever skews toward liberal is because part of what we make out of Hollywood involves writers... - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:The only way that Hollywood ever skews toward liberal is because part of what we make out of Hollywood involves writers, actors, directors, musicians, set designers, and photographers. In general, people like that are going to be more progressive, more open minded, a little more altruistic. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:25 PM