Everyone is sort of in their own little area counting lines and no one talks when film's not rolling... - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:Everyone is sort of in their own little area counting lines and no one talks when film's not rolling. There's constantly actors coming to me back behind the monitor screaming at me, "Why did my line count drop?" It's a nasty tense environment. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:56 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM