Animals talking are very rarely funny. But animals behaving as animals - always funny. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:Animals talking are very rarely funny. But animals behaving as animals - always funny. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  We can believe in the future and work to achieve it and preserve it, or we can whirl blindly on, behaving as if one day there will be no children to inherit our legacy. The choice is ours; the earth is in balance. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM