The one thing for sure is, I don't ever want to waste a movie. I don't ever want to waste effort. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:The one thing for sure is, I don't ever want to waste a movie. I don't ever want to waste effort. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  I don't need bodyguards. I'm from the South Bronx. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 07:19 AM
  The thing is doing it, that's what it's all about. Not in the results of it. After all what is a risk? It's a risk not to take risks... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:18 AM