I would never call myself cultural elite, but you might be cultural elite. - Adam McKay Quotes
Quote:I would never call myself cultural elite, but you might be cultural elite. - Adam McKay Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM